Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Let Em Eat Macarons

It's Friday Pastry day at PB (Paris Breakfasts). It' seems like it's been "pastry day" all week at PB.

And it's the day Sophia Coppola's “Marie Antoinette” opens at the NY Film Festival -- another piece of pastry for the eyes. Don't you love the way her dress and the pastry (made by Ladurée BTW) are conjoined here? Think PINK. You can catch the NYTimes review here.
My Ladurée "before"...
My Ladurée "after". Believe me, I did not "toss" those macs away! Afternoon tea at Fauchon. Note there's another plateful of goodies sitting back there. I was attempting to act restrained. Pretending to nibble..hmmm
What I did this summer to "keep my head above water" with all the macarons I was downing to keep my readers happy...those macs conjoined with my anatomy anyway :(
I only bought the petit macs at La Maison du Chocolat :( I miss having cherries to toss into my still lifes. Pomegranates don't do the trick :(

Post a Comment

0 Comments