Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dating at Chilis Again


When we don't know where to go, we always end up at Chilis which is not a bad thing at all. True true, the food is not to my lahling's taste but he knows that I love Chilis. Ah, such sacrifice! hee..hee..hee...

Just like before, we forgo the refillable drinks. All that sugar ain't good for us, besides we can only finish one mug each and it's not worth it to pay so much. Not kedekut, OK?


My lahling stuck to salad, the Santa Fe Chicken Salad.


It looked quite bare and the portion was smaller than before.


Because we were very hungry, I ordered the Smoked Chicken Wings. Unfortunately, it was not as good as I had hoped. No smoky flavor.


It was more like it was seasoned with just salt, pepper and perhaps some paprika.


As usual, I am always attracted to the burgers. This one, I can't remember the name. I only remember "pickles" and yes, there were lots of pickles in this one.


The fries had some parmesan cheese sprinkled on it. It was nice, not strong smelling. I wished they had been more generous with the cheese.


Overall, the burger was just alright. Perhaps next time, I should try something else.

Post a Comment

0 Comments