Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Full Plate Thursday 2-28-13


Full Plate Thursday Where The Greatest Cooks On The Planet Gather

I hope you didn't have to come down our road behind the snow plow, I know that for some of you it has been really bad. Come on in this cottage get warm by the fire and I will get you a nice cup of hot Chocolate with a wonderful scone. When it is really cold out, I think of gathering in a cozy place with friends and enjoying great food, so I can't wait to see what you have brought to share today.

 I have been nominated for the Voice Boks  Top Food Blog 2013,  I would really appreciate your vote.
 I would appreciate it if someone who Tweets could please Tweet this for me, I haven't learned that 
"Tweetting Thing" yet, girls I am doing good to get this post up for all of you, lol.  
You' al are so kind and I am thanking you in advance!

This Is How I Filled My Plate Last Week
  
 Breakfast
Low Fat Sausage Cheese Omelet   at A Cozy Place Called Home
A Power Breakfast   at My Healthy Eating Habits
For The Kids
Healthy Smoothie For Breakfast  at Natural Mothers Network.com 
Morning Snack
Cherry Turnovers  at Turnips 2 Tangerines
Lunch
Shredded Fiesta Lime Chicken Tacos  at The Salty Kitchen
Toasted Coconut Chai Macaroons  at Living A Renaissance Life
Afternoon Snack
Strawberry Milkshake Cupcake  at Annie's Noms
Dinner
Curried Lentil Salad   at Food Connections
Asiain Baked Salmon with Veggie Fried Rice   at Love Bakes Good Cakes
Full of Green Beans   at My Sisters Pantry
Easy Coconut Cream Cake  at Barnes and Noodles
Food Preservation
Quick Dill Pickled Watermelon Radish  at Poor and Gluten Free
Feeding The Critters
Star Bird Feeder  at Mamal Diane

If You Are Featured Please Take The Red Plate Home
 The Code Is On The Side Bar

 
Full Plate Thursday Background Story
When we were young and just starting out in life sometimes we did not have a lot of money. Most of our friends were having to stretch the dollars at the end of the month just like us. My girlfriends and I decided that we would pool our food for some of the evening meals right before payday... the last week of the month. I have some of the fondest memories from those days. We would all bring our food together and we had some great food and great fellowship. We would get the food on the table and everything ready, someone would bless the food and then the hostess would say "come fill your plate".

Guidelines
When you link to Full Plate Thursday, you are giving me permission to use a photo or link from your Post in a feature post on this blog, on Pinterest, or Face Book
Every Week, I feature many of your Recipes on the next Full Plate Thursday, and on What's For Dinner Next Week, and I pin many of your recipes to Pinterest.
Please include a link back to Full Plate Thursday somewhere on your post.
Please visit with all the others, after all that is part of the fellowship that makes it so much fun, in addition to all the good food of course.
Please leave me a comment and let me know you are here, I really do want to be a good hostess.
Now God Bless You and Your Food and Everyone Fill Your Plate!

 Thank You So Much For Coming Today and Come Back Soon!
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments