Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Roasted Cherry and Almond Cheesecake Ice Cream


Roasted Cherry and Almond Cheesecake Ice Cream | bakeat350.net

Stop reading the blog and go make sure your ice cream mixer bowl is in your freezer. Go do it! NOW! (Come back, though.)

Roasted Cherry and Almond Cheesecake Ice Cream

Alrighty. This ice cream...it's rich, creamy, tangy, sweet...everything you'd want in a cherry almond cheesecake. This is better, though, and you can put it in a cone. The ice cream has a secret ingredient, actually a few. More on that in a minute.

A few years ago when I was visiting my friend Wendy in Ohio, she took us to Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream. There, I ate some of the best ice cream of my life. Of course, I bought Jeni's ice cream book, drooled over it, then put it on my shelf.

CLICK TO CONTINUE READING...more sugar this way!

Post a Comment

0 Comments